- Final year of Bachelor degree studies, or hold a degree, in Business Administration or Engineering
- Relevant work experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Basic knowledge of project management methodology and processes required
- Experience with MS applications (in particular Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio)
- Must be able to efficiently manage own time
- Good English language skills (excellent written), a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
We address applicants that are motivated, quick to learn, and ideally already familiar with definitions, standards, models, and frameworks of project management related to product development. Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications is essential.
This is a great opportunity to get a first experience within a start-up PMO in the aerospace industry.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!