- BsC or MsC in Aerospace Engineering
- Min. 10 years of experience with mechanical flight controls systems
- Min. 5 years of experience in aircraft / helicopter certification (CS 27 preferred)
- Experience in component and aircraft systems qualification and testing
- Experience leading a small team of engineers and designers
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, MS Office, SAP, Teamcenter
- Knowledge of CS 27 and the aircraft certification process
- Team player and self-driven attitude
- Reliable, independent
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!