- A degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Three years’ relevant experience in tool design or background as Aircraft Mechanic Certifying Staff Part-66
- 3D CAD experience
- Team player skills, self-driven attitude, strong networking skills
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing
- Interest to be actively involved in building the SH09 support concept
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!