- A degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience with aircraft systems or structural design in the aerospace industry
- 3D CAD experience
- Experience with coordinating development projects
- Good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- Knowledge of aircraft integration standards and aircraft certification process
- Team player skills, self-driven attitude
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!