- Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 Years of relevant experience in rotorcraft aero-elastic and dynamics environment
- Knowledge of rotorcraft dynamics, aero-elastic stability and instrumentation
- A working experience with FlightLab, Matlab or any other prediction tools is desirable
- Good communication skills and experience in presenting results
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!