- Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Graduate of a recognized test pilot school (or one holding an EASA ATO for flight test training) having completed a full course in rotary wing flight testing as a lead flight test engineer. The course content must have met the requirements of AMC1 FCL.820 appropriate to an LFTE.
- Alternatively, holds a National LFTE License.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Knowledge of CS 27 and CS 29 flight test requirements
- Demonstrate >500 flight hours of Cat 1 or 2 test flying
- Have 7+ years of experience in a flight test role
- Recent experience in the civil certification of helicopters
- Knowledge of the approval processes in aviation and related fields
- Hold a national FTE license
- LFTE experience conducting category 1/2 flight tests in an OEM environment
- Experience of collaboration with aviation authorities
We are looking for an individual who is excited by the chance to shape future rotorcraft design at Kopter. The role is based at Mollis airfield, Switzerland; it will require extensive worldwide travel for prolonged periods in order to develop and certify Kopter products.
Joining a small team of experienced flight test professionals, Kopter is looking for a lead flight test engineer who can quickly fit into the team and become productive in a short period.
If you are qualified, and willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, we would like to hear from you.