- Hold a university degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the aerospace industry, preferably helicopters, composite
- Experience with coordination of complex development projects
- Knowledge of aircraft integration standards and certification processes is desirable
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
- Experience with SAP, NX and Teamcenter
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!