- A MSc/ MEng degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aeronautical sector is requested (preferably in rotor blade development)
- Professional experience with 3D CAD modelling and structural analysis of composite structures is an advantage
- Proven knowledge of certification processes for critical composite structures
- Experience with coordination of development projects
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 J&G and CS27 is an advantage
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines with a flair for coordination
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!