- Hold a university degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Proven senior level engineering experience (10+ years for CVE role) rotary wing aircraft rotor head and rotor blade designs and its structural analysis / testing
- Knowledge of rotary wing rotor head and rotor blade certification processes, especially with focus on performance and vibration is a must
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Very good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!