- Completed basic aviation education and very good knowledge of avionics
- Several years of experience in manufacturing or maintenance in aviation
- B2 license or in training to B2 desired
- German and English (spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products, SAP knowledge of advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
- Personal interest in the development and expansion of a new innovative helicopter company
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!