- Master Degree (ETH/TU) in the field of aerospace, mechanical, structural engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in static and fatigue analysis in Aerospace or equivalent relevant experience.
- Rotorcraft experience is preferred
- Significant experience with powertrains (gearboxes & transmission shafts) is highly preferred
- FEM experience in the simulation of large assemblies, ideally rotating structures
- Profound knowledge of ANSYS is of advantage
- Knowledge of NX is of advantage
- Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Ability to plan, manage and lead projects
- Ability to encourage and motivate coworkers
- Team spirit and motivation
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!