- Degree in engineering discipline
- Fluent English, both verbal and in writing
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional aerospace experience
- Proven knowledge of metallic material processes
- Professional experience in material characteristics
- Knowledge of SAPExcellent team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines with a flair of coordination
- Strong and persistent personality and able to work independently
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!