- Degree in engineering discipline
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional aerospace experience
- Proven knowledge of composite material processes
- Professional experience in material characteristics
- Knowledge of EASA Part-21 J & G
- Proven knowledge of change process within DO – PO
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines with a flair of coordination
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!